Terms And Conditions
CellClients.com Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions regulate visitors and customers use of CellClients.com website and its goods and services. Anyone visiting CellClients.com is a CellClients.com user (referred to as "User"). User agrees to accept these terms and conditions.
- CellClients.com's terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Any changes to Ce llClients.com's terms and conditions will be posted on this page.
- CellClients.com disclaims any warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy and quality of the contents and information provided by other Users on the website.
- CellClients.com goods and services availability and prices are subject to change at any time without any notice. CellClients.com reserves the right to decline the acceptance of any order for any reason at any time without any notice.
- CellClients.com is not responsible for the relationship, either existing or potential, between a CellClients.com User and a cellular service provider.
- CellClients.com reserves the right to decline offering its services to User without providing reasons and without any notice.
- In the event of a dispute between Users as a result of the use of CellClients.com, User hereby releases CellClients.com, its owners, and its employees from any claims, damages and any other causes of actions. In the event of a dispute between User and CellClients.com, its owners, or its employees as a result of the use of CellClients.com, User hereby releases CellClients.com, its owners, and its employees from any claims, damages, and any other causes of actions.
- User agrees to use the goods and services provided by CellClients.com at his/her own risk.
- User's receipt of an order confirmation does not necessarily mean CellClients.com will accept the order. In addition, the order confirmation is not confirmation of CellClients.com's offer to sell any goods or services.
- CellClients.com reserves the right to terminate the user's membership at any time without any notice for any reason.
- In no event shall CellClients.com, any of its subsidiaries, or any of its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of use, loss of data, loss of business, or loss of profit to any party for any use of CellClients.com, its goods and services, or any linked website even if CellClients.com is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In order for the User to post and publish an ad on CellCilents.com website for three months, the User agrees to pay a one time service fee of $29.90.
- CellClients.com reserves the right to delete the User's ad from its website at anytime without any notice and without refund.
- CellClients.com does not guarantee that the User who has posted an ad on our webiste will successfully find someone to take over his / her contract.
- CellClients.com is not responsible for any changes to the wireless providers' cellular contracts cancellation policies, contract responsibility transfer policies, or any other policies relating to cellular contracts.
- User understands and agrees that CellClients.com does not guarantee that the cellular service provider will grant approval to the transfer of the contract. CellClients.com is not responsible if the buyer does not meet the credit requirements to complete the cell phone contract transfer.
- If the User's ad includes a cell phone handset, the seller agrees to ship the phone to buyer immediately after the transfer of the contract. If CellClients.com asks for the phone shipments tracking number, the seller must provide CellClients with the shipment tracking number.
- CellClients reserves the right to hold the User legally accountable for the loss of CellClients.com's business if the User breaches the agreement by not shipping his/her cell phone to the person who has taken over the contract.
- CellClients.com will not issue any refunds if the User decides to cancel his/her cell phone contract with his/her cellular service provider earlier than 30 days after posting the ad on Cellclients.com.
- To request a refund, User agrees to email a copy of his/her last cel phone invoice to CellClients.com. The invoice must be dated at least 30 days after the posting of the ad on Cellclients.com. The USer must /email the invoice to Cellclients.com no later than 550 days from the ad posting date.
- CellClients.com will not issue a refund if the User decides to keep the contract.
- CellClients.com will not issue a refund if the User 's ad was not published on the CellClients.com website for a minimum of 30 consecutive days and maximum of 50 consecutive days.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, please email us at email@example.com.